Friday, January 22, 2010

MY NAME IS KHAN Lattest Hindi Movie Download Sharukh Khan King khan



My Name is Khan For My name is khan movie news pictures photos movie story lyrics hindi movie sonds srk kajol karan johar My Name Is Khan review My Name Is Khan movie Hindi songs view my name is khan trailers and movie clips. Download My Name Is Khan wallpapers Shah Rukh Khan the badshah of bollywood who could have hindi movie afforded any Khan in Karan Johar's upcoming mega-budget flick "My Name Is Khan"


Role of Shah Rukh Khan:

Shah Rukh plays the character of Rizwan Khan. He is suffering from the Asperger syndrome which is an hindi movie autism disorder. He is married to Kajol who plays the hindi movie character of a girl named Mandira.

Srk (Rizwan Khan) is arrested as a suspected hindi movie terrorist by police during post-9/11 in LA(California) after authorities mistake his disability for suspicious behaviour.


My Name Is Khan movie will be releasing in January 2010:

As per karan Johar, this is a collective hindi movie decision taken by Shahrukh & Karan hindi movie due to several reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment